I always seem to discover new tools when talking to other developers about their environments. This page is my attempt to put that conversation in public.
- Headphones - Sennheiser MM550-X
- If you work remote and ever do conference calls, get a good headset. People with horrible audio ruin remote work for everyone. Don’t be afraid to call out a coworker for this.
- IRC - WeeChat + Glowing Bear
- I run WeeChat on my desktop at home full time, and use Glowing Bear as a front end. When I’m running around remote and want access, I use SSH to forward a port into my desktop.
- Editor - Vim
- I need to document my Vim setup, but it’s highly based on demophoon’s config.